Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest Posting @ Whatever Dee Dee Wants

Hey Sweet Friends!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend!  Here is the printable I shared over at Whatever Dee Dee wants last week!  Take a peek if you missed it. :)

Hello Whatever Dee Dee Wants Readers!  :)  I cannot tell you how excited I am to be here and spend some time with you today!  I'm Erin from Crafts & Sutch. I love all things crafty and have been diagnosed with "I can make that" syndrome. ...it's a real thing, I promise!  I am constantly inspired by the things I see, so I like to create a little bit of everything. :)
Spring is one of my favorite seasons!  I just love the air turning a little warmer, the clear, blue skies, and everything getting green and lush!

I love to create printables and play around on Picnik and in Photoshop, so here is a printable that I created just for Dee Dee's Spring Fling!


Isn't she lovely?  :)  She is all yours.  Simply click on the image above, click again to open it in full resolution, right-click the image and select Save Image As.  Open the file, resize it (if needed), and print it from home or send it to Costco or Wal-Mart.  It would look gorgeous on glossy photo paper! :)

I have loved spending some time with you today!  I hope you'll stop by Crafts & Sutch and say hi! :)  Thank you so much, Dee Dee, for letting me come visit!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Lucy Willor is a professional Academic Writer in IdealAssignmentHelp.com. This academy provides students assignment & Essay help for Australian Student. They have 24/7 working team, that is always their to help you related Assignment. Students can contact by visiting their website https://www.idealassignmenthelp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, thanks for the sharing. Tacheon
    is a digital marketing consultanting team and can share some suggesions to grow your webpage in a more better way.
    Tacheon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art work is creative and different. This post depicts your ideas. Readers must appreciate your hard work. Now get advantage of dip your car for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative ideas are important and appreciable from my point of view. Its great to look your work. I was looking this kind of work. This post stop my search. Now take advantage of glass replacement london for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This type of work needs to be appreciated. I am impressed by your content. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great blog you share with us. Keep sharing more informative blogs with us. Now it's time to avail airport transfers manchester for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bhutan is a small Himalayan country that is known for its rich culture, natural beauty, and Gross National Happiness. The real estate market in Bhutan is relatively young and undeveloped, but it has been growing steadily in recent years. The main factors that influence the demand and supply of properties are the urbanization, economic development, tourism, and government policies. The most popular types of properties are land, houses, apartments, and commercial spaces. Real Estate Agency in Bhutan

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)