Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sutch an Inspiration

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!

There are so many fantastic things going on in Blogland that I found myself pulled in all different directions, so you'll find a little bit of everything today.

I guess I'm still all warm and fuzzy from Valentine's Day because I'm LOVIN' this LOVEly window display.  Emily from Made with Emily Love cut the word out of foam core and added some texture with spackling paste.  I'm already envisioning "Sutch" somewhere in my home!


WOW!  I love gawking over laundry room redos and this one over at The Exchange is no exception.  Cyndy's laundry room doubles as her craft storage room.  She shares some fantastic ideas for organizing all the "little" stuff that you accumulate as a crafter.  I especially love the tool caddy she uses to hold all of her brushes...and how about that subway art floor mat?


I've just recently discovered my love of vinyl!  I have no idea why I took so long to jump on the bandwagon, but now I'm on!  Michele over at The Scrap Shoppe has jumped on too and shared how she used vinyl to update some plain, white knobs.  I love this print and I can't wait to see her finished project!


How cute is this tool bench?  Natalie over at Johnny in a Dress and her hubs made this work shop for their little guy!  I love the peg board!  It makes it look "official."  I know when the monkey gets a little older he would love something like this!


Honestly, this was too cute to not share with you!  Do you know what he is made from?  Toilet paper rolls!  :)  What a fun and affordable project to do with your kiddos!  Sheri over at Childmade shares an easy to follow tutorial so you and your little one can "hop" to this project!


Ladies, thank you so much for sharing!  You are SUTCH an inspiration!

Please stop by tomorrow for a printable that will make you feel lucky!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love all these ideas. New follower to your blog, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun!! I agree, there has been tons of fun things in blogland this week!! Its all that snow a couple of weeks ago... we were all trapped indoor and forced to create! lol!! Thank you so much for include my knob makeover! You're Sutch a dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing how other people use the room they have for storage, we live in a tiny apartment so I have to use what I have for craft storage! I love that little tool bench so cute and the rabbit, I'm gonna have to give that a try with my boys I think they would love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Erin!! Thank you SOOOO much for the mention of my Laundry/Craft Room on your gorgeous blog!! Wow, I am thrilled!! I see also your a Texas gal, so fun! Adore your blog and am so glad that I can keep up with you! Thank you again Erin, you have made my day.
    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog you have! I found you through Made With Emily Love. I've gotta say I definitely LOVE that window display :)
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That laundry room/craft room is amazing! What a great space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GREAT links, Erin! Thank you so much! I love great storage ideas. As a person in flux with a big huge garage to tackle (on my own!), I am definitely reconfiguring all my organizational ideas... and looking for new ones!

    Thanks for all the crafty and sutch ideas. You continue to amaze and inspire. And, thanks for the notes... I might feel a friendship coming along here :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)