Saturday, February 12, 2011

TWEET TWEET and a Printable Color Change

Hello Blogland Friends!  Guess what!  Crafts & Sutch is on Twitter!  I like to think of myself as pretty tech savvy, but Twitter is like a foreign world and it has me feeling like a total newb...not noob, newb.  There is a difference.  See?  Urban Dictionary says so:

Noob:  A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid.

Newb:  A term used to describe a inexperienced gamer/person/etc. Unlike a noob, a newb is someone who actually wants to get better.

I'm definitely a newb!  It may take a few days to get this whole @, #, RT, FT, etc. down, but I'm hoping to go pro by next week. :)

Now on to fun, free stuff!  A super duper fantastic reader asked for the But the Greatest of these is Love Printables in a few different colors.  So her request is everyone's gain!  :)



 Have a wonderful weekend!



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. that you even know the difference between the @ and the # is professional to me. RT, FT...arghhh...seriously, i feel like i missed a day somewhere when all of this was explained. if you feel a tug, it is just me hanging on to your coat tails! :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing better than me. Other than tweeting whatever pops into my head I'm still clueless about all the @,# etc. I am however following you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how masculine these are. Valentines Day is always hard when it comes to gifting for the men in our lives. Everything is always geared toward women. So I am lovin' the color changes!

    www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin you are braver than I am. I'm afraid to even try twitter. I wasn't able to get the song printables printed because no one had colored ink, but I am gonna have to do some begging to get that Yellow and grey one printed I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too scared to try twitter! I am loving the print! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute printables. I need twitter for dummies...I mess up all the time...and only go one there about 1x a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you and Holly...still a Twitter "newb". Thank you for the wonderful printables!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you finally look the leap to Twitter! I think you are doing fantastic. :) Love the new printables!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to try tweating. It's hard enough to keep up with what I do so far.

    Great printables!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm featuring this in a gray and yellow wrap up on my blog this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there any way to get the yellow with gray font in an 8x10?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)