Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TO DO Tuesday

Hello, and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day and I hope it was labor free.  :)

I'm not sure how you guys (gals, but I call everyone guys) keep track of the things you want to recreate but I've been bookmarking the links, and now I've got a list a mile long. :)  Well, I think I've solved my problem by starting a new, little feature I like to call TO DO Tuesday!  :) 

  • SIDE NOTE:  Does anyone else always write TO DO in capital letters?  I think it's my way of telling myself it's important.

Anywho, so here it goes.  These are a few things I've found around blogland that are on my TO DO list.

I simply adore this Quiet Book at Oopsey Daisy!  I remember having a quiet book when I was little and just loved it!   She has so many fantastic and fun activities packed into this book!  My little guy is still too small for this project just yet, but it is on my TO DO list.

Here are a few of my favorite pages:

Build a Burger

 

Mr. Potato Head...there's a Mrs. too!  So cute!


I love this "count the watermelon seeds" page! 


There is a little match box car tucked into that red pocket and your little one can "drive" it through the neighborhood!


 Tic-Tac-Toe, endless hours of fun!


How about these insanely adorable, and eco-friendly hats from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar?  I just love Cheri because she is always coming up with the most clever things for little boys.  There is definitely not enough stuff for the little men in our lives in blogland. :)  I don't have a sewing machine but I'm asking for one for Christmas, and these will definitely be on my TO DO list!


I love this Smore Brownie Pie at Making Memories...One Fun Thing After Another!  How fun is a smore brownie pie?  It's like all the yumminess of camping without the dirt and bugs.  :)  I tried to make a pie similar to this one for my best friend's outdoor themed baby shower, and I set it on fire.  :)  Who knew there were two broiler settings?  I never claimed to be Betty Crocker.  :)


I hope you love this new feature as much as I do.  If anything, it is an organizational tool for me.  How do you all keep track of your crafting TO DO list?


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I have soooo many things bookmarked its not even funny. Fun features!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin, for featuring the s'more brownie pie. That is too funny that you caught yours on fire! I'm still laughing over that!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I love your blog, this is my first time here, and I must say that you beat me to it. This week, I was totally thinking about a linky party with this same exact concept. It occured to me when I was going through my bookmarks, and it was a ridiculously long list. Anyways, I am glad that someone is doing it now, I think it's a genius idea and I can't wait to participate.

    www.novicemommie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up my hats, Erin! I sure hope you get that machine for Christmas!!!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, thank you SO much for featuring my quiet book!! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to keep track of your "wish list" I have a word doc that has gotten out of control! Maybe if I start posting them to my blog it will give me the boost I need to get more done!

    I'm found you from New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your blog! So cute and fun! Your projects are just gorgeous! And I'm still giggling that you caught your pie on fire! I am so following you now so I dont' miss any of your great ideas! I love making my own hairpins...now I need to go get some feather!
    TFS
    Dawn
    http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)