Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration

The hubs thought TO DO Tuesday needed a better name.  :)  Men.  :)  I love our last name!  Hence, Crafts & Sutch...so I thought this feature needed a "Sutchy" title and so Sutch an Inspiration was born! :)

I so love this burlap star over at The Douglas Family!  I know a ton of us have these stars all over our house, and this is an affordable way to jazz it up.  The big, brown ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.  LOVE!


I adore this pillow Kasia made over at Dream Home!  It really got me thinking that I need a pillow with "Sutch" embroidered on it for our master bedroom. :)  I love projects like this that are simple and can be adapted for EVERYTHING!


Megan over at the Brassy Apple might be a genius!  Isn't this the cutest and most practical message board you've ever seen?  Do you know what she made it from?  A burner cover...from the dollar store...two for a dollar!  Genius!


Calamity Anne shared this recipe for Orecchiette with Sausage and Roasted Red Peppers.  It looks delish and seems simple enough even for me to try! :)  Did you know that orecchiette means little ears in Italian?  Lots of pastas mean something fun in Italian! :)



I instantly fell in love with this Anthropologie inspired bag that Emily made over at The Boy Trifecta!  It's a plush and lush golden velveteen bag adorned with rows of ruffles...kind of MY perfect bag for fall.  If she sold this, I would buy it in an instant! :)


Ladies, thank you so much for sharing these ideas and recipes!  :)  You are Sutch an inspiration!  Please grab the featured button from the sidebar if you like!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. the burner cover IS brilliant! thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star... that is magnificent! I'm looking around me now to see what I can cover in burlap - and a ribbon! Great idea, thanks!!!!

    xx
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous picks! I love that burlap star. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erin! :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Thanks for featuring me today! Plus, the other featured projects are fantastic...love the burlap star and the ruffled purse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the shout out! I've add your button to that post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm your newest follower!
    I love your Blog! I'm here for the Blog Hop. How about check my blog out, and follow back. Thanks!
    http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, I'm so behind on your blog!!! These are all sutch great ideas! :) I have a lot of reading to do...great blog Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came over to your blog to add your link to a "I've been Featured Here" section of my blog and saw that I totally didn't say thank you! I'm a jerk!! I'm so sorry, I really do appreciate that you featured my star and also thanks to all those who commented about it. Anyway, I am adding you to my blog, so come check it out! :) Again, so sorry. I.am.crap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck
    cara menggugurkan kehamilan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think there are lots of more enjoyable instances ahead for individuals who take a look
    at your blog post.

    Stop by my web page - 안마

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)