Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crafting with the Stars and Reader Showcases

Hello and happy weekend!  :)  I love Saturdays because it is my day with my little man.  We have a standing lunch date and then play, play, play.

Some cool stuff going on:  I entered the Crafting with the Stars competition over at Sew Dang Cute!  Twelve crafty contestants are paired with twelve crafty STARS, four weeks of competition, weekly eliminations, and one winner!  Sounds like too much fun!  I hope some of you decide to enter too!  The more the merrier!  :)


Other cool stuff:  two, fantastic readers made my Spooky Spider Wreath and they turned out so GREAT!

Sourkraut over at Langes Fädchen faules Mädchen made this one!


And Sarah from Home is More than Just a Place to Rest Your Head made this one!


I love seeing how everyone puts their own spin on it! :)  These ladies did such an outstanding job! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll see you on Monday for another super fun EEK Weeks project!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The wreaths all look so cute!- isn't it fun to see people using your ideas?! :]
    Hmm... I'll have to think about that contest! Sounds super fun- and stressful, haha :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin! Thank you sooooo much for showing my wreath! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring mine! It was such a fun wreath to make and all of my guess love it as much as I do. Once they realize the spiders are fake, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out so cute. I'm so amazed by all the holiday creativity. I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)