Monday, December 13, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration

Hi there!  Happy Tuesday!  I cannot believe how fast Christmas is sneaking up on me.  I feel like I'm on track to have all our presents bought by the end of the week...at least that is the goal.  How's your shopping coming along?

I'm loving all of the holiday inspired projects I'm seeing everywhere!  It kind of makes me want to redecorate my house.  However, I know that the hubs would not be on board with that.  Hey, a girl can dream. :)  Here are just a few of the many things that are inspiring me this week:

I love me a beautiful banner, but I haven't made one for Christmas yet.  I love this burlap banner that Haley from The Autocrat shared.  The little sprigs of holly and red backed letters are the perfect finishing touches.


How cute are these ice skate brownies?  Foxy Fawni knows my idea of the perfect treat!  All you need is a cup of hot cocoa and you are all set.  I would use the candy cane "blade" as my stirrer.  :)


I'm over the moon about these trees that Cyndy from The Exchange made!  Can you believe she used poster board?  She dressed them up with fabric and other embellishments and they truly look like she snagged them from a designer boutique!  She made a TON more than just these three so be sure to pop over and take a peek!


Amy from H is for Handmade shares how she made this darling scrap fabric tree!  What a resourceful and affordable way to use up some left over fabric and decorate your home!  Too cute!


Kason will definitely be rocking this snowman shirt ASAP!!!  Sarah over at Harrigan Howdy shows off her super duper cutie kids and their matching jammies!  :)  I love this Frosty shirt because it can be worn even after Christmas. :)


Ladies, you are rock stars in my book!  Thank you so much for sharing these fabulous projects! You are SUTCH an inspiration!  :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Erin- You chose some awesome projects! I featured the burlap banner too! I totally want to make one of those.
    Thanks again for the blog swap! You are awesome and I admire your talent and blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!! Yes, I am in love with those trees too! Putting them on my to do list for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY find, m'dear! I especially love those brownie skates... such a cute idea! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for the feature! :) Glad to be inspiration. I liked that they could use them through the winter too.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my brownies! I can't wait to make a Christmas banner now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you SO much for the feature on my fabric covered poster board tree cones!! Thank you, thank you! Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic picks!! I love all of these projects. The poster board cones caught my eye a couple of days ago. Totally in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an honor to be featured! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for showcasing my scrap fabric tree - you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jammies are so dang cute!! All of these features are amazing.

    I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and check out my 1st giveaway!

    http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/12/v8-ambition-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. اذا كنت ترغب في ان تسكن وننقل الأثاث من مقر لموضع أخر كل ما هو مطلوب منك هو أن تقوم بنقل العفش والعفش بواسطة التواصل بمؤسسة النقل التي تبقى بمحايل صعب، للاستحواز على العديد من الخدمات المجانية التي تساعدك في النقل بمقابل خدمة ممتازة وجودة وكفاءة عالية ولاسيما وقت فك وتركيب العفش.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

    ReplyDelete
  11. افضل شركة لصيانة جميع انواع المكيفات بأرخص الاسعار كما ان الشركة تقوم بشراء جميع انواع المكيفات المستعملة
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات

    شركة صيانة مكيفات بحائل

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)