Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keep Calm and Shine On {Printable}

Hey Y'all! :)  I hope you are having a most spectacular week!  I'm in Colorado for a super duper quick trip.  I flew in yesterday and I'll be back home tonight. :)  I can't stand to be away from the monkey and the hubs for too long.

I've got a confession.  I'm in a HUGE crafting rut.  I've been in one for quite some time, and I'm having a hard time pulling myself out.  Most of it is just life getting in the way...you know how that goes...

Anywho, I wanted to give myself a little encouragement and motivation so I made myself a printable. :)



If you need a little encouragement too or if you're just in a sunny kind of mood, then feel free to snag this sweetie! :)  Click on the image to open it in full resolution, right click on the image and select Save Image As, save the file, open it, resize it if needed, and print.  Both of these files are huge!  They are big enough to be printed as posters! :)

I'll be linking this up to some of my favorite parties!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Great print outs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great printable. No worries Erin, you are simply recharging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it happens to all of us. Creating a printable is always a pick me up for me too and these are great!! This too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prints!! Thanks for sharing :-) I'll definitely be adding this to a gallery wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely cute, Erin! I hope you're able to get out of your rut soon. I had one after Christmas. I felt so blah! Safe travels, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this. I can't wait to print out the yellow and set it next to my freshly cut daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! You chose such lovely colors for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cheery Erin!! I love them - and just so perfect with all the rain this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! I'm definitely going to print and hang it in yellow. I'm your newest follower!

    xo,
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I'm printing this for my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to link up to Wow Me Wednesdays!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow-me-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are great! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I am redecorating my bathroom this week and now I have free wall art! Perfect! Thanks! :)
    Crysta
    www.homemakerinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey!
    I featured this awesomness on my blog today!

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I "shined on" today during the rain!

    I featured your printable today, and would love for you to visit!

    Amanda

    frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

    How To Fix Google Play Store Stuck at Downloading

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)