Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kiss Me I'm Cute T

Hello sweet friends!  I'm not sure about you all, but this time change has really done a number on me this year.  I've been feeling super late the past few days. :)

I made this freezer paper stenciled shirt a few weeks ago, but the monkey got it dirty before I could get pics of it. :)


I wanted to make him a green t-shirt so he won't be pinched on Thursday. :)  The only green shirt I found had a pocket on it, so I just pretended it wasn't there.  I cut the stencil with my Cricut, ironed it on, and painted it with white fabric paint. 

While Kason is a fraction Irish, he definitely has more cute in him!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Very cute. I especially love the part where you just pretended the pocket wasn't there! No pinchies for your little bubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I usually rip pockets off with a seam ripper and save them for other projects. Why don't the make plain shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is "SUTCH" a cute idea!! I always debate about what to do with pocket t-shirts. You've just shown me that it CAN be done! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'm super impressed how you did over the pocket. Its like its not even there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it E!!! He is definitely CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean about the time change, I have been so tired!! I love the shirt and I love how you went right over the pocket. I have a question for you about using your cricut to make the stencil. What cartridge did you use because I can't seem to get my words to come our right on my cricut when I try to make a stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sweet! And cute is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actually LOVE the pocket on there! what a great tee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha, I love this! I want one for my daughter!!

    (visiting from tgc blog hop)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)