Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sutch an Inspiration

Hi and Happy Tuesday! :)  I've been a huge slacker when it comes to Sutch an Inspiration, so I'm making up for it today with a whopping double dose of inspiration! :)  These are ideas I've earmarked from the past couple of weeks.

I love this springtime banner Holly made over at 504 Main!  It has so much spunk and personality and is such a fun way to great your guests!


Carol over at The Answer is Chocolate made this chic ring from scrapbooking supplies and a ring blank!  A jewelry project that is simple, affordable, and beautiful is right up my alley!  :)  I love how the scrapbook paper looks like fabric.  That, combined with the sharp, black and white pattern really makes this ring look like a million bucks!


I want to make a pair of these Easter egg topiaries that Haley made at The Autocrat!  They would look beautiful on my mantle!  She did a fantastic guest tutorial over at Itsy Bitsy Paper to show us how she made it.


I think this egg crocheted garland that Mama Michie's Musings made is so sweet and simple.  She has an easy to follow tutorial and since I've been to Mandipidy's crochet boot camp, I know what all the terms mean! :)  This garland would look fantastic strung on your mantle, down a staircase, in front of a window, or wrapped around your kiddo's Easter basket.


Rachel over at Sun Scholars made this giant, flower pillow with cushy, super snuggley  fleece!  I think it is perfect for a little girl's room or even as floor pillows for a game room (and let them migrate into the living room for spring.)


We all know that I have a wreath obsession.  I'm okay admitting it.  I have it because of projects like this patch worked  kite frame wreath that Carlee shared over at Ladybird Ln.  I am over the moon about this project that she put together for under $5!  Does it make anyone else wanna sing "Let's Go Fly a Kite?"  No?  Just me?  Hmm... :)

I showed off Cyndy from The Exchange around Christmastime when she made some fantastic fabric covered topiaries from poster board.  Well, she put a spring twist on her project by wrapping the trees in moss!  Genius! 


I sure do adore a modern mirror!  Can you believe that Alicia from Thrifty and Chic made these from PVC pipe?  PVC pipe is affordable and comes in several diameters.  I don't think you could go wrong with this project because the visual impact is stunning!  P.S. I love the console table too!


Hello, Beautiful!  Nikki over at Kreative Knack "dressed up" an old dresser with a little elbow grease, some paint, and a cardboard stencil!  I've never refinished a piece of furniture, but this project makes me want to try.


Malia at Yesterday On Tuesday made these bright and cheerful fanciful Easter eggs!  She painted plastic eggs, added some sparkly glitter, and a sweet little sentiment on each egg.  She also has a tutorial to make that adorable, little sheet music peat moss bucket!


Ladies, thank you so much for always keeping me inspired! :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. LOVELY finds, m'dear- so springy! The kite totally made me start humming "let's go fly a kite", so you are not alone. Haha, and my crochet "boot camp"... love it ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the kite as well! She linked it up to my party last week and I was immediately in the kite flying mood... and singing too! ;)
    Fabulous features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sutch a sweetheart to feature my ring! I'm especially thrilled to be included among these wonderful features. Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some seriously cute stuff up there. I am honored to have my birdie banner included. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you for this wonderful feature! Have a beautiful Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness Erin, thank you SOO mcuh for featuring my topiaries! I'm thrilled (and honored) to be feautured with some amazing projects! Wow, I am totally inspired! Thanks Erin, you rock!
    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for for featuring my garland!! It means so much to me to be up there with other great projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Girlie, Thanks for including me today! And I will ABSOLUTELY sing Let's Go Fly a Kit with you anytime!!! Love that project... xo Malia

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of inspiration Erin!!! All of it is perfect for Spring. I really need to get going on my spring decor!! Thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring me, I really appreciate it, and I am completely drooling over the other projects, especially the dresser!

    Thanks a million,
    Carlee
    ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)