Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration {delicious} Edition

Hi, All!  How are your holiday preparations coming along?  I have all of my presents bought.  I think that is a first for me.  I'm usually running up and down the aisles of Target on Christmas Eve grabbing last minute gifts.

Well, it might be a little late to make something new to decorate your home for the holidays or give as a gift, but it's not too late to make dessert!  :)  Here is a quick round up of some holiday yumminess!  Feast your eyes on these delightful desserts:

Hello, Sinfully Delicious!  The hubs would flip, FLIP for these brownie covered Oreos that Michelle from Polka Dots & Pizza made.


I love trifle!  It's so super duper easy to make and is always a crowd pleaser.   I'm pretty sure I could dive into this cappuccino mousse trifle that Jillian made over at Heart of a Country Home.


One of my favorite desserts is apple pie, and this one looks divine!  Katy from Crafty Mama shares this tasty recipe.


This festive popcorn would make a perfect last minute gift!  It's fun and affordable! :)  Abbi from My Garden of Eden shares the super simple recipe.


Madigan from madigan made might be my new best friend for introducing me to these peanut butter cookies stuffed with Reese's peanut butter cups!  Holy WOW!



What dessert(s) will you make for the holidays?  I've had a sweet tooth lately so cookies, pie, and cake are in order.  :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. - Đan phương ngũ phẩm đều là vật vô giá. Luyện Khí các của Ma Nghịch thành cũng không có nhiều, chỉ có ba cái. Quan khách chờ một chút, ta mang đến cho ngài.

      Nói xong, người này vội vàng lên tầng trên, không lâu sau cầm ba cái hộp gấm mang xuống. Theo sau hắn còn có một lão nhân hai mắt sáng ngời, thân thể phát ra từng trận linh uy.

      Hắn thản nhiên nhìn Vương Lâm một cái, trầm mặc không nói gì.

      Vương Lâm cũng tuỳ ý liếc nhìn lão nhân một cái, sau đó liền chú đến đến mấy hộp gấm trên tay người đàn ông trung niên.

      Người đàn ông trung niên đặt hộp gấm xuống, cười nói:
      mu private cho thuê nhà trọ cho thuê nhà trọ nhạc sàn cực mạnh tư vấn pháp luật qua điện thoại công ty luật số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật dịch vụ thành lập công ty
      - Đây là ba cái ngũ phẩm đan phương, hai cái trong đó là lấy từ Vân Thiên Tông của Sở quốc, còn một cái là đến từ Thiên Nhai Môn của đại mạc. Đây là ngọc giản ghi lại công hiệu của đan dược, mời quan khách xem.

      Nói xong, tay hắn vừa lật đã xuất hiện ba khối ngọc giản, đặt trên hộp gấm.

      Vương Lâm lần lượt cầm từng cái ngọc giản lên, bên trong chỉ có công hiệu của đan dược mà không có phương pháp luyện chế. Đan phương thì nằm ở trong hộp gấm.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much for the feature. You are too sweet! (pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me?!?! Oreo stuffed brownies?!,! I'm SO there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! These all look REALLY delicious. All of the Christmas recipes in blogland are just killing me! I want to taste them all! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring me! the oreo brownies are SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured you today for Craftify It Thursday! Hope you'll swing by and grab the feature button. I also have a linky if you'd like to link up any of your crafts.

    http://lebedafamily.blogspot.com/2010/12/craftify-it-thursday-festive-recipes.html

    Hope you have a Blessed Christmas!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)