Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions Divided by Twelve

I cannot believe another year has come and gone.  Ever since Kason was born it just seems like time is flying by.

How are your resolutions coming along?  Do you have your list yet?  Do you make a list?

This year I want to be successful so I'm trying something different.  I'm calling it One Year to Be a Better Me.  Essentially I'm taking all of my "normal" resolutions and dividing them up throughout the year.  Then instead of trying to focus on all of them at the same time and failing (I usually don't make it past January), I'll focus on one thing every month.  They (I'm not sure who, but they) say it only takes twenty-one days to make something a habit, so the goal is to make the resolution a habit before I move on to the next one (fingers crossed).

By focusing on one resolution each month, I won't spread myself too thin.  Every month is an opportunity for success!  If I falter one month, I can redo that resolution later in the year.  Months are small, achievable goals and with the first of every one, I have a clean slate.

In an effort to keep me motivated before I even begin, I made this:

babm - Be A Better Me

It's framed and sits on my nightstand so when I wake up in the morning, I'm reminded to try to be a better me everyday.

If you are inspired to be a better (you) me too, then print this baby out! :)  To print, click on the image, right click and select Save Image As, and then print it.  It's perfect for up to a 5"x7" frame.

I hope you will take this journey with me!  We are setting ourselves up for success!  Swing by tomorrow to see what I'm tackling first!

Linking up to these super great parties!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Erin- I love it! Such an inspiring idea! I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mu private cho thuê nhà trọ cho thuê nhà trọ nhạc sàn cực mạnh tư vấn pháp luật qua điện thoại công ty luật số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật dịch vụ thành lập công tynhư thế, lúc này lại đột nhiên xuất hiện.

      - Tâm ma? Không có khả năng. Lấy tu vị của ta, tâm ma bình thường không thể tiến vào bên trong nguyên thần.
      Thân mình của Vương Lâm vẫn không dừng lại, tiến vào Tu Ma hải.

      - Nhiều năm cũng chưa gặp lại Uyển nhi. Phải mua chút gì đó mà nàng yêu thích…

      Khoé miệng Vương Lâm lộ ra một tia mỉm cười.

      Thân mình Vương Lâm nhoáng lên một cái, hướng về Tu Ma hải nhanh chóng bay đi.

      Dọc theo đường đi, tốc độ của Vương Lâm vẫn không chậm lại. Sau khi sử dụng mấy cái truyền tống trận, ngày nọ, khoảng một vạn dặm phía trước hắn xuất hiện một toà thành trì.

      Thành này tên là Ma Nghịch thành, xếp thứ ba trong số mười đại thành của Tu Ma nội hải, so với những toà thành trì trước đây Vương Lâm từng đi qua đều rộng lớn hơn không chỉ mấy lần.

      Delete
  2. E~ I absolutely love it! I am definitely going to print it out and put it on my nightstand. What a grand idea. I still have the one that you wrote out 3 years ago! Love you sweet friend! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! 2011 will be a fantastic year! Happy new year friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great idea! Very doable. Good luck, and I love the print out reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I think I'll print two {if you don't mind!} and keep one on my desk at work!
    Happy New Year!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good work. These types of activites must be happened. Keep this work up with this spirit. Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Sweatshirt for more information.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)