Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Shower Banner

Here is our last baby shower project!  A beautiful banner to use as a decoration at the shower and then hang above baby's crib in the nursery. 

I started by staining six wooden discs and drilling holes on each side for the ribbon.  I Modge Podged on the letters of the baby's name and finished the banner off by tying it all together with super cute plaid ribbon.  Tada!  :)



I hope you enjoyed all of this week's baby shower themed projects!  I had too much fun making them.  :)  Have a super weekend!



Erin

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love banners they are my favorite!! Have a great weekedn!!
    Smiles,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that its made from pieces of wood. Great banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I wish I could do this!!

    ♥fashionintheforest.blogspot.com
    (2 giveaways going on now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Erin! I saw all your baby shower crafting and you're a real talent. I love it all and there's not a thing wrong with your syndrome - wish I had it. I also think your little boy Kason is absolutely adorable - looking just like his daddy. I'm your newest follower from the Monday Meet blog hop and would love for you to come visit and follow my blog too. I'd like to be one of your blogging buddies. Thanks!

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very creative. I especially like the diaper wreath. Follow me back to My Heart's Desire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you from Welcome Wednesday!
    We would love to have you visit back and follow us back!
    Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)