Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blog Design

Hello, Gorgeous Blogging Ladies...and perhaps Gentleman!  :)

I apologize for my MIA status.  My life has been a little whack-a-doo.  I have a new job that has me traveling quite extensively for the next few months, so my posts may be rather sporadic up until October.

I've also been toying with blog design. :)  I'm by no means a pro, just playing...mostly for friends.  I updated a friend of mine's blog this weekend.  Go take a peek.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute. 



Other exciting things that are coming soon:
  • a super cute, Halloween wreath giveaway
  • a one year old's "3, 2, ONE!" birthday party
  • eight weeks of Halloween and fall crafts
  • a few organization projects
Have a super fantastic weekend!


Erin

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Can't wait to see what you'll be coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blog design you did! You're truly a woman of many talents! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the blog design. Best wishes on your new job!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog design! Look forward to your future posts! SOunds like lots of fun ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)