Sunday, August 29, 2010

Face Lift

Well, what do you think of my new digs?  Okay, I admit it, I'm a little addicted to jazzing up some blogs. :)

I love my new look because it is so me.  I adore the gray and yellow color combo...so modern and chic, and yellow is my favorite color.  I thought stripes would be the best background so they could repeat all the way across the page, and scrolling down the page too.  I also made the text space bigger so I can use extra large images in my posts.

I created all of the images at www.picnik.com and used too many online tutorials to count. :)  You'll be seeing a few more fancy features appear in the coming days.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. grey+yellow+white is my FAVORITE combo! Looks lovely :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. how abouts a little tutorial?!? i love picnik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the simple question that they have to answer. Having good health and perfect body is difficult.
    breast surgery utah

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)