Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Shower Diaper Cake

Hello!  Happy weekend!  The next few posts will be a series of projects I created for a friend's niece's baby shower.

Here is the bedding for the nursery.  It's a jungle theme, which was also the theme for the shower.  I used it for color inspiration so some of the projects could actually be used as decor in the baby's nursery.


The first project I made was a diaper cake.  I wanted to keep this one super simple.  I rolled the diapers so only white showed, and then wrapped each tier with a coordinating ribbon.  I found some jungle themed painted wood decals at the craft store and hot glued them onto the ribbon.  I added a few scrapbook paper stars for a little flair, and topped it off with a "P" for Peyton!  :)


I love the simplicity!  It turned out perfect!  You could always jazz up a diaper cake more with little baby goodies...travel sized baby body wash and shampoo, socks or booties, hair bows, pacifiers, wash cloths, etc.  :) 

Have a super week and come back Tuesday for another fun baby shower project! 


Erin

8 comments:

  1. Erin the diaper cake turned out so cute!! Great job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love how simple it is, I think it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love your blog! My PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY starts today. I hope you'll stop by and share this cute idea! Be sure to grab a button! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-ever-pretty-packages-party.html
    SMILES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… pannolini neonati prezzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is precisely what I have been searching for for very a time now. You have my gratitude man
    We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. spaccio pannolini ravenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks baby shopping online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. pampers newborn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)