Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Shower Welcoming Wishes Frame

Another cutie shower project for you!  :)  Remember our inspiration bedding?


I love, love this project because it is such a sweet keepsake for the new little one.  I bought a frame at Hobby Lobby 50% off (I never, ever buy anything from HL unless it's on sale).  I also got a mat 50% off! :)  I made sure that it had room for people to write welcoming wishes for the new arrival.  I added a band of ribbon across the bottom and a letter P to personalize it for baby Peyton.




Have the frame out at the shower so guests can sign it when they come in.  Be sure to provide an archival pen in a coordinating color.  :)

Such an easy and affordable project that means so much!  Come back Saturday for the last installment of our baby shower week projects!



Erin

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at It's Party Time Thursday at PonyTails&FishScales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo cute. I love that idea of having something guests can sign as a keep sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neato!! It's got my wheels turning=))
    Stopping in from strut your stuff Thursday=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I just found your blog and i love it:) I'll bookmark it right now!!
    Also we have the coolest blog-hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in:) Oh and if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this shower stuff is so cute! Ive seen these things before but they looked so "80's" but yours are so modern and cute!! Love it! We have peyton at our house too!! :)I am visiting from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this is so cute :)
    I'm your new follower from Friendly Friday Follow
    http://www.blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a well decorated room!
    I'm visiting from Friendly Friday Follow. :)
    http://fairweatherdiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've done similar frames for baby showers, but I love the way you've personalized this one. So simple, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!

    Thanks for linking up at www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable project, I loved the banner it is great! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)