Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heart Necklace

Happy Sunday, Friends!  Are you all ready for Valentine's Day tomorrow?  :)  I've decided to make dinner for Mr. Sutch and myself since the monkey will be home with us.  What are your plans?

Do you ever make something and then forget to post about it?  I made this Jeweled Heart Necklace back in January.


I saw it over at Martha's when I was checking out her site for Valentine's inspiration.  I made one, loved it, wore it, and completely forgot all about it until Jen from Tatertots and Jello showed off some she had made!  I love her addition of ribbon!  So cute and I like the punch of color!


I used black, smoky gray, clear, and light pink crystals.  I wanted something I could wear year-round and I wear a lot of black.  Then I threaded it onto a black chain.  Sweet and simple.


Wishing you all have a LOVEly Valentine's Day tomorrow! :)



Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Cah-ute! I love the colors you used. Just perfect! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, it is so cute! You are so pretty too:) YOur hair is gorgeous!! Have a great V-day with your hubby and little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I love that necklace!! We don't really have any plans for Valentines, just giving the kids their stuff and fixing dinner for all of us. Have a great Valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the colors together :) Happy LOVE day!
    :)Lolly Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby and I had a date night last night to celebrate. We'll be doing heart-shaped pancakes breakfast-for-dinner kind of a night tomorrow since we'll have the kids.
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, so cute! Yeah, I forget to post too!
    tweeting this!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty! Looks great on you. We are having dinner @ home too. Hubs asked if I was sure and I said no problem ('cause what we save I can spend on supplies lol but don't tell him!) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentines Day. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fabulous! Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! I love the black and gray - that way you can wear it year round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you, gorgeous girl!!!!!

    ps -- what social widget are you using for the botton of your posts? I don't like mine...too many options!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way cute! I think it is a great necklace for all year...I am going to post it on my facebook page!
    You remind me of my sister because y'all both have super long eyelashes. She works at a dermatologist and she always is asked if she uses Latise {sp?}. :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Jenn {redberrybarn}

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an adorable necklace! I need to pay more attention to Martha........it really does look good for everyday wear, not too sugary sweet. I hope that you will link this up with my Show and Share linky party, going on all week. http://craftygeordi.blogspot.com/2011/02/show-and-share-sunday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative post thanks for share this with us i highly appreciate you for this information thanks once again for sharing information like this Very informative post Thanks for sharing with you, I appreciate this information thank you again for sharing information like this!
    online florists

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)