Monday, February 7, 2011

Thrifty Crafting Blog Design

Hi there!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Did you watch the game?  I kind of listened to it while I was crafting. :)  The monkey has been sick all weekend, and needed an extra dose of mommy time so crafting went out the window until his bedtime. :)

I cannot tell you how much I have loved all of the comments from the How to Add a Hyperlink in a Comment post!!!  I am visiting everyone's blog, and am meeting so many new friends.  If I haven't made it to yours yet, don't worry...I'll be there soon!  I just haven't had a whole lot of computer time since Kason's been under the weather.

One friend I met is Allison from Thrifty Crafting!


As I was poking around her blog, I found so many cute things.  Allison seriously is the queen of thrifty crafting!  Take a peek at some of her awesome projects...

How cute is this Upcyclyed Dinosaur T-shirt?  Allison made it from a too small long sleeve shirt and a white shirt that had a stain on it...mix the two together and you end up with this custom T for your cutie.


Hello, Gorgeous!  I LOVE this Poppy Bib Necklace! ...and I would love to have one too!  Allison gives a great tutorial on how to make these poppy-like buds.


I'm all about the industrial, hammered nail look of this $1.00 Store Thumbtack Wreath!  How very clever and you could easily change out the ribbon with the seasons or add a few pretty rosettes for the spring.


These Flower Brooch Fingerless Gloves are so feminine and pretty!  I love how Allison attached brooches to these gloves so they could easily be removed and popped onto a jacket or bag.


As I continued roaming her blog, I found out that she wasn't loving her current blog design, so I swooped in to save the day! :) 

I sure hope you'll stop by Thrifty Crafting to take a look at her new digs and tell her hello!  She would love that...and so would I!

Have a great week!  See you tomorrow for SUTCH an Inspiration!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very fun blog and very fun makeover! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    Thank you so much for the blog boost and the beautiful makeover!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful week!!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lovvve those handwarmers!!! this is seriously the cutest thing iver ever seen! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to check out her blog. Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely pair of gloves...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)