Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Overstock.com Goodness {discount} :)

Hello, Lovelies!  I hope you are having a most spectacular Wednesday!

I've been toying with the notion of updating our master bedroom.  This December will mark five years in our first home, and we've had the same bedroom decor for the entire time.  For me, that is remarkable because I'm always changing my mind.  I do love what we have because it is very me, but my tastes have grown and changed over the years and I'm ready for something new and wonderfully calm and relaxing.

I love "window" shopping online!  I've been pursuing the "aisles" of Overstock.com to find just the right items to fill my new bedroom!  These are a few of the thing that are inline with the feel I want in my new room.

I'm thinking of a palette of grays, browns, and blues.  I'm using these paint samples from Martha (who else?) as inspiration. :)


As well as this picture also from Martha...do we need to mention her last name? :)


Here are a few things I found on my shopping spree. :)

I absolutely love this upholstered platform bed, so I used it in every scenario.  





The blue accents will be brought in with toss pillows, art, and small pieces of furniture.

Overstock.com has so many options at outstanding prices and the best part is shipping is always $2.95 for your entire order!  :)  WOW!  That makes me smile!

What does your dream bedroom look like? Go window shopping at Overstock.com for beds, bedding, rugs, and lamps!

Now for the best part!  Overstock.com is offering Crafts & Sutch readers 10% off all Overstock.com products!  :)  Too cool, huh?  Please enter discount code 121728 at checkout. 

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. The Tommy Bahama room wins for me! LOVE it! Have fun redecorating! Can't wait for you to help me with my house when we get home! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I love the third bedroom. I like pieces from each one! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting you from Welcome Wednesday. I'm a new follower. Hope you can stop by for a visit.

    www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love remodeling! This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty and inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from New Friend Friday!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)