Thursday, September 23, 2010

tEXas EXpats Blog Design

I've been busy playing around designing some more blogs.  I love this one I created for my best friend Mary!  She is currently living in Brazil, and her blog is the easiest way to keep up with her and her family's happenings.  She wanted a design that reflected the beachy feel of her home away from home. 


Go take a peek at the full design when you get a chance!  It is too cool!  tEXas EXpats

I've got one more design in the works and should be finishing it up within the next day or two.  :)  Stay tuned!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Showcase Sisters is now following you from Friendly Friday Blog Hop!

    http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you designed blogs?!? Is this service open to non-best-friends-who-live-in-Texas-not-Brazil?!?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)