Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TO DO Tuesday

Another Tuesday is here and that means it's time for my TO DO list! :)  Here are just a few of the spectacular things I found around blogland this week!

Halloween is flooding blogland, and I love it!  How cool are these candles?  Ador shared these super easy customized candles.  She has a fantastic tutorial to show us how to "transform boring candles to happy candles."  Personally, I'm thinking some spider web candles are in order. :)


And I adore these witch shoe dish towels from the ladies at Uncommon.  The stripy stockings, pom pom trim, and bow are too cute for words.  How charming!


I'm crazy for this desk over at All Things Thrifty.  Brooke incorporated so much into this redo...paintable wallpaper, chalkboard paint, and houndstooth-lined drawers...swoon! 


I've been pondering redoing my bedroom for a while, and I think I've been inspired to finally do it because of these adorable lamps at The Hand Me Down House.  I don't think monograms will ever go out of style.  They are classic and add so much personalization to a space.  I'm really loving Amanda's new bedding too! :)


I love these alphabet rocks over at The Mother Lode!  Too cool that this game is one you don't have to hide away when guests come over...it just turns into your decor! :)


My TO DO list is getting long.  :)  So many super fantastic projects out there. :)


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. That candle tutorial looks so neat. Thanks! I'm picturing spooky Halloween candles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks SO much, Erin! I'm just honored that you featured my lamps! :) Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those witch shoe cloths are adorable! I'm going to have to ad that to my to do list! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could convert my to do list to gas, I'd never have to fill my tank. I think I see some skull candles in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those candles are so cute! I will have to check that tutorial out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring our witch kitchen towels. Halloween decorating is so much fun! I really love those candles. How inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ideas-- I found you on Tuesday tag a long blog hop. I am your newest follower- hoping yo come by and follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. I found you through another blog party. What a great blog you have. I too am a new follower! I'll be back for some more neighborly visiting.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came across your blog when I was linking to your guest post. WOW- I love your blog. You have some amazing projects. I would love to link to some of your tutorials if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog!! Glad I found it!! :) I love crafts! I know it's Monday but I'm still hopping from Friday ... I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)