Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TO DO Tuesday

Another Tuesday!  Woowho!  You know what that means here at Crafts & Sutch?  My TO DO list is getting longer and longer! :)  I am loving how blogland is flooded with fall ideas!  It just makes my heart happy!

Before we get to the goods, I just have to toot my own horn for a quick minute!  I entered two of my EEK Weeks projects (Spooky Spider Wreath and Stylish Halloween Boxes) into the CSI Project's Fall Challenge and both of them made the top 10!  How cool is that?!  So insanely giddy about that. :)
Then April over at April's Craft Nest recreated my Spooky Spider Wreath!  Her's turned out so cute...I mean spooky!  :)


Now on to the TO DO list...

Becky from Becky's Blog shared some super fun and simple 3-D fall art over at eighteen25!  These are so clever, affordable, and adorable!  A perfect combination and a definite for my TO DO list!


I love this project Allison did from A Glimpse Inside!  I have about a million toilet paper, paper towel, and wrapping paper roles for another project that is on the TO DO list.  I have all the other supplies laying around too, so the hubs would totally be on board with this project...I wouldn't have to buy a thing.  LOL!  These little pumpkins and apples are so charming, and I'm loving how they are the perfect accessory for those beautiful shutter doors!


Tasha over at Dot Dot Dot dressed up some dollar store place mats and made them look like a million bucks!  The colors are gorgeous and I'm thinking a trip to the local Dollar Tree is in order.  Wouldn't these make the best wedding gifts?


Jewelry is the easiest way to dress up and personalize an outfit and I immediately fell in love with this Victorian cuff bracelet Ashley from Little Miss Momma shared over at Ucreate!  It's super girlie and super easy to make!  Ashley's blog is all things mommy and crafty...two things I adore.  She is always so clever and witty and I love to read stories about her little guy, Baby W. :)


I'm a sucker for boy crafts because there aren't a whole lot out there.  I particularly like this one because it's fun and educational.  Georgia at Love and Lollipops made this car matching mat with a cereal box and some card stock!  Little ones can drive their car and park it in the matching space.  :)  Too cute!


For all those featured, please grab a button from the side bar if you would like! ;)

Crafts & Sutch will be very busy this week!  Still to come:  an out of this world birthday party and a fun, little surprise.  :)



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting **2** mentions for the CSI competition!! Lots of good inspiration this week, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am your newest follower through Tuesday Tag-Along - would love a follow back at:

    http://fionadesigns.blogspot.com/

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a new follower through TTA!!!and Took your button!! Love your blog!!

    would love a visit back!!
    http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

    thanks sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing my wreath! That's very cool! Congrats on the the top 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me!!! You have a lovely (blog)space here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your TWO projects in CSI's Top Ten! That is awesome, as is everything else you've featured. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo, what a wonderful feature! You made my day! And I am soooooo happy to know about your fab blog--you are one crafty girl!!!! Is it funny that I am super excited to grab a featured button--it makes me smile :) thanks again!

    ashley

    btw: congrats on your csi projects--thats awesome!
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous to do list! And thanks for sharing my garland. If you make it I would LOVE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature! What a great site! I am your newest follower! I can't wait to see how your "to do list" items turn out!!
    Thanks!
    Tasha
    www.dotdotdothis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo... I love those dinner mats! No one would believe that they came from the dollar store anymore! :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    I'm going to have to start a "blog to do list"! Awesome idea! I really like the Dollar Store placemats and will have to add them to my mental to-do list! :-)Thanks for the inspirations!
    I'm visiting from NFF and am your newest follower. I have a CSN Store GC giveaway going on, please come by and enter!
    http://keeninspirations.blogspot.com/2010/09/csn-giveaway-linky-party-and-question.html
    Happy Fall!
    Sharon@KeenInspirations

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)