Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Sweet Necklace

Hey, Everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend!  I thought I would hop on while the little man is napping to show you a necklace that I made with the help of my friend, Kristyn.  Did you know that I make jewelry?  I know.  You would never know because I haven't made anything in a very long time.

Anywho, Kristyn wanted a unique and personal gift for a friend's birthday.  She picked out all of the components and helped with the design.  I think it is absolutely perfect.  I love that it is casual, but could easily be dressed up for an evening out and I especially love how the pendants are tied together in the center with a bow.  So sweet!  What do you think?  :)  Would you like to see some more jewels?


I hope to see you all back on Monday for EEK Weeks!  I have to tell you Monday's project is the best by far (to me anyways) and it's a double feature...not one, but two fantastically fall projects!  :)  Have a great rest of your weekend!

Linking up to all of my favorite parties HERE!



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful necklace! I would never have thought to use so many different textures in one piece but it totally works! You must share pics if you make more! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace!!! Did I say that I LOVE this necklace. It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make more -I would like to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  4. coming from cheri...so easy but so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by from It's So Cheri. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I just love your stuff! This is fabulous!
    You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie link party!
    Allie
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how it turned out. I would love if you linked it to my linky party!
    http://memakingdo.blogspot.com/2010/09/your-so-very-creative-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)