Thursday, November 18, 2010

50 {FREE} Cards from Shutterfly

Well, it’s that time of year again. Time to get your family dressed up (preferably in some coordinating attire) and in front of a camera to take pictures so you start creating your Christmas cards!

Shutterfly is a one stop shop for all things holiday.  You can design your holiday cards and pick up some fantastic gifts for friends and family all in one place.

We had our pictures taken yesterday.  I couldn't wait to get home and see how they looked on a few of my favorite cards.  Take a peek:

Picking my favorite from more than 800 holiday cards was the hardest part!  However, I knew I wanted to incorporate brown into the card and was easily able to narrow down my search.  A few clicks and a photo upload is all it takes!  Super simple with beautiful results!

Shutterfly is offering 50 {FREE} holiday cards to bloggers!  How cool is that?  Check out this LINK to find out more!  I want to see your top picks too!

Now which one should I pick?  :)


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!
    I just ordered mine last week...missed out on the 50 free cards...shucks:)
    Cheers!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blondies are too cute!! My fave is the last one. Love the brown, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving them all, but the last one is perfect!
    Great blog!
    Following from the hop... you can join me at Dinner With Kir or come visit at my new blog, The Review Revue. I look forward to your visit!
    ~Kir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family ... Girl you are looking super DIVAISH!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the last one!

    New follower via Friday Blog Hop :)
    Jen @ My Secret Home

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the link!! those cards are TOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely family! I like the last one! That's one adorable little boy you've got there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)