Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jewels and Sutch

Hello and happy weekend!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  As promised here are a few of the items I made for the craft show today.  I'm sorry they are a day late, but I was making jewels into the wee hours of the morning and pretty photos were just not going to happen...I still had to use the flash this morning too.  :)

I've been dreaming of Jewels & Sutch for a while and when a girlfriend said she was opening a tea room and asked if I would like to put some jewels in the shop, it made my dream into a reality.

Here are a few of the pieces I took to the show today:





 
 



I was so excited because I had already made a sale even before I left the show!  :)  I've never sold my jewelry before...just given it as gifts.  I have to tell you that it felt really good. :)

So what do you think?  Be on the lookout for news about Jewels & Sutch coming soon! :)



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. What don't you do? I love the heart pendant with the little flower to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all of them, and I'm excited about Jewels and Sutch!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it so much I had to purchase one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend--I can not tell you how proud I am of you! I know how long you have dreamed of being able to make and sell your beautiful jewelry, and I am so excited for your newest venture in life. I wish I could have been there to experience the excitement with you, but we will definitely have to celebrate when I come home again. Way to go, girl! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Erin!! And I love your setup for taking photograph. I can't wait to hear your announcement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ERIN!!!!! I love them soooooo much. I want everyone of them. So when you get an idea to make one, just make two :) One to sell and one for me ;) hehe. Anyways....you know I will be stopping by your house and getting some for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those gray and yellow ones. i think i may need them, lol!

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful jewelry! You did a terrific job with the photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! And your way of displaying is wonderful. I'm not surprised that people want to buy them. Good luck!
    I made some sculpy rose and other shaped lamp finials a few years ago similar to your roses. (I notice my daughter chipped hers up when I helped her move this week.) Seeing your things makes me want to make more tia for insp.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)