Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall Decorating {Credenza}

Happy Friday!  I'm so ready for this weekend!  We are celebrating Thanksgiving with my mom and sister early this year, so I'll be chowing down some turkey in two, short days!  Woowho!

I've decided that my home is as decorated as it's going to get for fall.  Here is a little vignette I put together on top of the credenza in my entryway.


I won this adorable Itz Fitz wreath a few months ago over at Mandpidy


A wire pumpkin, a bundle of wheat, and a raffia-wrapped antique spool acting as a vase are grouped together on one side of the credenza.


While this fantastic fall tree topiary, chocolate pumpkin, and Itz Fitz wreath sit clustered together on the other side.


I love seeing this as soon as I come in the front door.  It makes me happy!


As much as I love all of my fall decorations, they will be coming down this week to make room for Christmas!  :)  Have a wonderful weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, LOVE the tree even more than the wreath on the mantel! And I think the wheat and spool are pure genius. Love those!! And, of course, you can't go wrong with another brown pumpkin. ;) I love the flowers on Mandy's wreath! Lots of love here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin, it's fantastic! I am in love with that wreath you won!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)