Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Messages {Printables}

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is gearing up for Black Friday tomorrow.  I am so very thankful for all of my blessings and that includes you, my bloggy friends!  :)  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you!

The thankful printables were such a huge hit and I received several requests for more, so as a big, giant thank you to you, I've made some holiday lunch sack printables:

This one is perfect for your kiddos and possibly friends or coworkers:


This one is for that special someone (I have to tell you that I had to edit myself a few times...who knew Christmas could be so racy?).  :)


These little messages are sure to put a smile on anyone's face!  Simply click on the image, right click and select Save Image As, and print. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Aww these are so cute! Definitely saving these! Thanks! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I'm so leaving the 2nd set randomly for the hubs. You're too generous, Erin!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest ever Erin! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! These are so fun :) I look forward to surprising my family with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! We all loved the Thanksgiving ones now these! You are a gift.
    Thank You! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you a "Stylish Blogger" award! You can check it out here:

    http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I'm your newest follower!

    Leah @ livinglifecrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. thanks my kids will love them. my hubby too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your notes. Love them. I featured them over at Today's Top Twenty! :) Hope you can stop by! And I hope you had a happy turkey day!!

    Amanda
    todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really cute! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Erin. TFS the printables - These are super cute! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. I have featured this today. Hope you have a fabulous week ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing these! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are so cute-all my girls love to get notes in their lunches especially my 7 year old-she'll love the riddle ones and all my girls won't be able to wait to get home when they get the cookies and hot chocolate one! thank you so much for sharing-that's so nice of you and one less thing I'll have to do before school!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them, I wish I could see the un-edited version of the notes for your spouse! ;) Bring on racy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot its good one for kids i like this post
    Pegasos world

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE these!

    I put them on my blog

    www.imlovinyourblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! Thanks for sharing. Featuring it on my blog Tuesday.

    Blessings,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)