Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration

Hey there! How's it going? I hope all is well and you are excitedly preparing for Thanksgiving (not stressing). :) I don't know about you, but I'm in full Christmas mode. I'm sure it's because technically I've had my turkey. We celebrated our first Thanksgiving on Sunday (lucky me), so now my eyes are on the target...the 25th of December! I guess that is why the inspiration this week is all about the holidays!

How fun are these funky, little trees that April made over at Apple Loves Oranges? I think they are so quirky and will surely bring a smile to every face!
 
I love this banner Katie made at Impatiently Praying for Patience! She used glitter glass to really make it shine. It's the perfect reminder of the true reason for the season.

I'm trying a new color in my Christmas decor this year...brown. It's being added to red and gold so when I saw this acorn wreath Julie from Vibrant Designs made, I couldn't wait to start putting my Christmas decor together! I love the texture of this wreath and the red and brown combo is so rich looking. P.S. I love her red door!


Hello cozy, comfy pillow!  Charity from All Things Beautiful made this pillow from an old sweater. How very clever. I love how it buttons up the front!


Let's end this post with something sweet! I had never heard of the M&M Nativity Legend until Colette posted about it at My Computer is My Canvas. What a fun legend, and a sweet treat! She even offers a free printable of the legend so you can share it with your friends.


Ladies, you rock! Thank you so much for sharing these great projects! You are SUTCH an inspiration!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for featuring my little trees, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! That banner stands out so well against the white fireplace! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVES with that pillow!!! Those treats look delish!!

    Have a great 2nd Thanksgiving :)
    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting my pillow! It's super comfy! And I LOVE that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my M&M recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)