Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guest Posting over at Under the Table and Dreaming

I have to tell you that I'm SUTCH a lucky girl!  I'm hanging out over at Under the Table and Dreaming today!  I adore Stephanie Lynn and everything she creates is spectacular.  She is always a source of inspiration for me so when she asked if I would participate in her handmade ornament event, I was over the moon!

UndertheTableandDreaming

This is day three of the event so be sure to look back through the older posts to see all of the ornaments!  I cannot believe how different they are!  I'm having a hard time deciding which ones will be on my tree this year!  I want to make them all! :)

I would love for you to stop by Under the Table and Dreaming and check out my Wire Word Ornaments.

P.S. I'm so thankful for everyone who visits by my little piece of Blogland.  Please come by tomorrow for a little treat!  Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Erin! Headed right over. Happiest of Thanksgivings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your ornament, Erin! So fantastic you got to participate! :) Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEWEST FOLLOWER threw a blog hop!

    http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)