Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I'm sorry that Sutch an Inspiration is a little late.  I've been traveling for work and lost track of time.  There are some fantastic projects floating in blogland right now, and here are a few of my favs.

I think the weather turning a little colder in Texas inspired my choices this week...everything makes me feel warm and cozy. :)

Isn't this paint by number bee pillow BEE-utiful?  Lindy over at Cottage Hill has a fantastic tutorial to show us how to recreate this beauty (or any other paint by number pic).


Michele at The Scrap Shoppe made this reversible Pottery Barn inspired pillow.  Don't worry if you are like Michele and me and cannot sew, this baby was made with a plain, ole pillow, yarn, and glue!  :)  It's stunning and she has an easy to follow tutorial so we can make our own.


The ladies over at Uncommon made this Poinsettia Pillow with a little inspiration from Pottery Barn.  I also appreciate that they shared other color and fabric ideas! :)  I'm thinking a big, giant, red poinsettia flower pillow is in my sofa's future!


Christina from Christina's Adventures made a wall art duo with upcycled sweaters!  These beauties were not the original plan, but it goes to show that sometimes Plan B is just as fabulous as Plan A.  I want to hang the pair above my mantle, and cuddle up in front of a fire!


Ashley from Little Miss Momma dressed up a few pairs of $1 gloves and now they look like a million bucks!  I adore this idea and for all my girlfriends who read my blog, now you know your Christmas gifts!  :)

 
Ladies, thank you so much for sharing your brilliance and for making me feel all warm and cozy.  :)  Please grab a button from the side bar because you are SUTCH an inspiration! :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin for featuring our Poinsettia Pillow! We are honored to be among such talented ladies. We are also really enjoying your blog, so this is such a treat to be featured!

    Trish @ Uncommon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute selections! I hadn't seen a couple of these. Thanks so much for sharing and featuring my poppy pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, Thanks for featuring my Bee pillow! Wow, am I in some great company or not! Love your blog!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING these ideas. I have seen Michele's and Cristina's sweater art but the other features are FAB too! Thanks for sharing!
    Holly 504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my sweater wall art!! I'm really flattered! :) Come check out my give-away...
    http://christinasadventures2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/giveaway-for-my-amazing-followers.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)