Monday, November 29, 2010

Sutch an Inspiration

Well are you in full swing Christmas mode yet?  I am.  :)  I packed away all of the fall decor today and now I'm waiting on the hubs to bring down the Christmas goods so I can get to decorating!

Here are a few fantastic finds to get you/keep you in the holiday spirit:

I adore this idea for a holiday card display that Mykl shared at Tres French Hens (festive name)!  Simple, affordable, and a fantastic way to add a pop of holiday cheer to your kitchen!


Isn't this tree the cutest?!  April shares this beauty over at Cup of Delight!  No cutting, sewing, or gluing required.  Just stick a pearl-headed straight pin through the hole of a button and you have a delightful tree fully adorned with "ornaments."  Adorable!


I love the simplicity of this ribbon tree that Patrice shared over at Lemon Tree Creations.  I can totally make this with things I have on hand and customize it to fit in with my holiday decor.


Tracy made a trio of woodsy trees using paper mache tree forms.  I love, LOVE the pine cone tree!  If you are going for a woodland holiday theme in your home, you must stop by Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures to take a peek at these!


I can't wait to make an advent calendar for Kason!  I remember my mom getting the thin, cardboard box ones with the chocolates inside.  I looked forward to "opening the door" and getting my little piece of chocolate everyday.  I'm adoring this paper cone advent tree that Cassie from Hi Sugarplum! shared yesterday!  I love how the cones are big enough to hold small prizes and I cannot get over those snow covered branches!  I have to have them!


Ladies, thank you so much for sharing your holiday goodness!  :)  You are SUTCH an inspiration!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my button tree!! I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas card display! This is such a wonderful collection of ideas! I'm very honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That button tree is crazy cute!!!! I'm totally going to bookmark that!
    thanks for showing off my advent tree, Erin!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* Christmas decorations!! These are fabulous. I really like the kitchen cabinets decor. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)